It’s a great day and it’s wonderful bringing a new post right after I changed status and got married to my lovely wife just a few weeks ago. In this post we begin a new series as we dive into the wealth of wisdom of King Solomon
• Mr. & Mrs. Emmanuel Ayeni
BILLIONAIRE LESSONS FROM KING SOLOMON 1
I always like to learn from The richest King in history, King Solomon, an I will share briefly some lessons in this series ;
- Learning Is Deliberate
There is a big difference between education and learning. Learning is deliberate.
It is in the habit of super achievers and billionaires to increase their learning.
One of the extraordinary habits that set champions apart is their willingness and consistency in growing their knowledge by continuous learning.
Billionaires create a culture of learning; they create their success by consciously renewing their minds with fresh and new pieces of information — they are always in a couple of common but deliberate practices that make this possible and seem effortless.
- Faith: Whether you call this gut or instinct, high flyers are people of strong faith. According to King Solomon, high flyers Believe in order and structure of life and believe that God is the Supreme Being that controls the order of things and that we are his agents and partners in making things happen.
- They are great listeners: Listening is a great tool and an integral part of having a great conversation. They listen attentively to people.
- They have great advisers: High flyers use the service of best advisers from parents and associates to other valued advisers.
- They have grown their capacity to earn and manage wealth. This people have grown their capacity to learn, earn and also manage their wealth and they continuously build and create assets and not liabilities.
- A life of Giving: Most billionaires, or other super achievers, always give back to the society; they understand that the best form of living is giving and they continuously give back to the Universe.
Keep Getting Ahead and making ways in all areas of life, then! All the very best.